Tuesday 11 January 2011

Back to University.

University students have a dilemma, well, the ones that move away from home have the problem. Which is home? At your flat/whatever or at home? It's an interesting question, at least I think it is. It is one of the many things pondered on the seven hour train journey back to Aberdeen.

I also pondered:
  • What will my sitcom be about?
  • Is Black Swan worth watching?
  • Why are all the "Sounds of 2011" primarily shit?
  • How many Come Dine With Me celebrity specials can they do?
  • Why is he reading the Sunday Sun? Why is it called the Sunday Sun?
  • Staff shortage?
  • Where's the food trolley?
  • Staff shortage.
  • It took us this long to get to York?
  • Is that snow? It better not be.
  • She's a 7? Yeah, 7.
  • Poland or Ukraine in 2012?
  • Am I human or am I dancer?
Yes, all of these were pondered and I only came to one answer.

If you have two homes, make sure they are not seven hours away. It's a royal pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment